Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm only slightly behind in my blogging!

Sorry. I know sooooooo many of you depend on my updates (ha!)

So.... what have I been up to while away and not blogging?? I've been busy in the studio making beads! I've been busy planning the next retreat. I've been busy working on samples for the ring project and the spring Head Over Heels and I've been busy brewing ideas for future things!

The invitations for the spring retreat were mailed to the New Years Bead Divas yesterday and the remainder of my email list will get notices later this week. I'm hoping that the demand for the retreat is like it was for the New Years one... hopefully it is! We had such a good time, I'd like to have another weekend like that!

Having a bead fairy (Marie) again is really really helping things get done in the studio. I've got my big "to-do" list going for Bead and Button and I'm going to work my way through it in the next two months. I'm excited to have a head start... beginning early getting these things in order. It will make the first week of June a LOT less stressful!


ok... got to run and be mom. Kids are home!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - nope. Lunch with Marcy

music - nope. Great conversation!

No comments: