Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In today's studio news...

The beads were MUCH better.

The focus, sort of better.... although I did make one of this one of that and not get a list of anything done... but I DID get the 2 beads made that I absolutely needed today. YAY!


Tonight is a beading night. I've got to make some serious progress on the Convergence piece.


short and sweet...

It's freezing freezing freezing in Atlanta today!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee -- oh yeah! I enjoyed it in starbucks while sketching. I've decided that my "office" time will now be spent at Starbucks. It's a much happier place and less lonely! PLUS they have coffee and I have gift certificates!! WOO HOO!!! Thank you for the birthday gifts everyone!!!


music - Colbie Callait and Corinne Bailey Rae.

No comments: