Friday, February 05, 2010

It's Friday and it's BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! YAY ME!! I ROCK!! ;)

(insert Eric Hutchins song Rock n' Roll here... not sure why, but I think it fits)


I have a wonderful weekend with friends and family planned. Other people might think it's a party weekend because of the Super Bowl, but they just don't know they're celebrating MY birthday (and my friends Laura and Nikki's birthdays too! Hi Nikki and Laura!! Happy Birthday to you too!!!)


This is a totally non-beady post... just to say "Happy Birthday" to me. I love my birthday (can you tell?) I love that valentines stuff is in the stores because I associate that with my birthday instead of the holiday. I see them as aisles devoted to ME!!! (see? I'm all about me me me today)

So, when you're planning your superbowl party, make sure to include some birthday cake!

(we'll get back to bead stuff next week. Hopefully I'll have some fun stuff to share)


happy weekend everyone!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - provided by Starbucks. YAY for free coffee coupon!

music - very quiet. I need to turn on Pandora!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to us! Happy Birthday to us! Happy birthday to u-u-u-u-sssss, Happy Birthday to Us!!!!!

Let the partying begin :)

Angie said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!! :)