Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So, I have to confess....

I did NOT make baby beads last night. I'm not great at making beads at night. I used to be just fine with it LONG ago, but I've developed a rhythm and I do better if I start my day in the studio. Too many things pop up later in the day and cause me to detour away from it.

Oh well...

So, I didn't make baby beads last night, but I made them today! I didn't have a plan when I went in, and I probably should have. The goal was just baby beads in a color story. I did that.... but everything was all over the place as far as WHAT I made. They all match, but it will be interesting to see what comes out of the kiln tomorrow!

And speaking of tomorrow.... I'm going to have FUN tomorrow and Friday!! I'm the teacher's assistant for Caitlin Hyde's class here in Atlanta. WOO HOO! Her work is beautiful and I can't wait to be a fly on the wall in her class!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - STILL enjoying my gift cards. YAY!!! Cinnamon Dolce Latte... yummy yummy yummy!

music - Dixie Chicks!

2 comments:

Lavanya said...

waiting eagerly to have a look at your latest collection. Must be something lovely as usual :)

Lavanya said...

latest creation... i meant to say :) And yes, I can see that you had a great day!