Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back to Blog Blog Bloggity Blog Blogging

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days... I've been busy teaching and making stuff!

I had 3 classes this past weekend at Beads by Design in Marietta.  I loved them, even though they were very small classes.  We had a really good time and they were great beta-testers for the new projects!  Thank you bead divas of BBD!!

As of Monday, I was back in high-gear in the studio making pieces for my show in Norcross in a week and a half (YIKES!)  This will be my first real outdoor art show (I think I said that already, but it's a bit intimidating!!)

I was feeling unprepared last week, but looking at the pieces as a giant pile of glass orbs, I have more than I thought I did and there is a somewhat cohesive collection starting to happen.  WOO HOO!

This is a super short post because I'm exhausted... working glass all day and beading all night has my eyes just about as tired as they can get.  I'm pretty sure that Starbucks will be calling my name tomorrow morning whether I like it or not!

Here's something to make you smile...
(I love his flying ears)





tiny blah blah blah...


music - CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST!!!!!!!  (it was time)
coffee - yes... I indulged in starbucks.  It was a must-have for today!

No comments: