Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Head Over Heels never dies...

It's that time of year.... time to roll out the Head Over Heels limited editions for 2011. 

Two years ago, I brought out a Halloween Head Over Heels... sort of quietly without a lot of advertising.  I just took it to Bead and Button and a couple of other shows.  It was the first of the Limited Edition kits and I don't think people really believed me that it was a LIMITED thing.  I still have people wanting that little witch and I feel bad telling them that she's not coming back (but seriously... she's NOT coming back)

I followed it with the Christmas jester and the Queen of Hearts, but what I have up my sleeve for 2011 is quite different.  It's a bit scary how different it is... ok, it's just a bit scary PERIOD.  She's not finished yet, but here is a little sneak peak at some of the heads for this crazy kit...


See?  Pretty spooky!  I'm working on a companion piece that will be available at my October class at Pam's Bead Garden, so you Michigan girls... get ready  Something spooky-sylviebead this way comes!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - YES!  Cinnamon Dolce Latte... yum!

music - my long mellow playlist.  Full of sentimental stuff that made me a little blue, but was good just the same.

No comments: