Tuesday, June 09, 2009

There is a LOT going on in Sylvie-world lately and I'll do my best to try to keep things updated here.

Things that are happening....

1. I'm recovering from a long trip. It took a LOT out of me and I think I'm going to need a couple of days to re-energize. I was "on" for 4 days straight at the show and I'm not used to talking that much... my voice is almost gone right now (good thing I can type!)

2. I'm planning to get my beads made and orders shipped ASAP. I have to balance work, kids and bead-time, but I think I can get the show orders finished by next week. HOPEFULLY.

3. I'm doing data entry on the seed beads. There is a LOT of exciting stuff having to do with this coming up soon! Watch for more info later.

4. I'm making beads for the ISGB convention in Miami in late July. This is the first time since 2003, when I spoke at the conference that I'll be there. I have mixed feelings (will talk about that some other time...or in the other blog), but know it's important to be there.

5. I'm mentally designing the next project. When I get my orders filled and my beads made for Miami, I'll be able to spend a little more time on that. (I think I'll be sketching pool-side for a little while!)

6. I'm looking at potential shows and making a list of which ones I might think about. I'm going to have to be really selective, so I'm doing as much research as I can ahead of time. I think that Santa Fe is a very good venue, but I need to do a little more research into it.

7. I'm contacting stores that asked for class info. I'm excited that I'll have the opportunity to teach again. I really missed it!

8. I'm blogging (obviously) Many of you missed the blog while it was on hiatus and because you asked for it (in person at Bead and Button and via emails)... it's back.


so... that was the t0-do list for the summer (minus about twenty million other things that I probably left off).


If you're reading this and are one of my wonderful customers... I love you bunches! Thank you for continuing to support me and for showing me so much love at Bead and Button. I missed you too and it was SO good to know I was missed.

If you're reading this and you're one of my wonderful friends.... I love you bunches too! I couldn't make it without you guys!!!!!!!!

If you don't fall into one of the above categories, but are here anyways... cool! Hopefully you're from Delaware! I'm only lacking ONE state... Delaware!!!!!!! Only ONE tiny pink state keeps me away from total U.S. blog-domination!!!!



So, I guess you've figured it out by now... the only reason I'm blogging again is because I need the hits from Delaware. ;)


and now for the news you have REALLY been waiting for..... The Tiny blah blah blah....

no coffee today.

no music either (my ipod is STILL missing!!!)


Sorry... I know that was a really disappointing beginning to the re-opening of the blog!

No comments: