Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm really late checking in, but I'm posting something so that my three readers have something to read tomorrow. :)

I had a great day in the studio. I made hollow beads for my Christmas ornament collection, as well as some of the beads for the Holiday Head Over Heels project.

I have to say that a good number of my beads today did NOT go as planned, but I feel like I got work done and that not everything is going to be perfect... right now it's just good to be producing.

I'm doing a bead show this weekend! More news on that to follow!!

ok... this was quick. I'll have much more to say tomorrow.


tiny blah blah blah...

no coffee today. I needed it though!

music - I've already forgotten what I listened to!!! Guess that is a side-effect of no coffee!

No comments: