Tuesday, September 08, 2009

It's Tuesday (which is actually the Monday of this week since we had yesterday off) so I'm back blogging.

I have SO many things to talk about that I don't even know where to start... so I'll just throw out random snippets of what I'm thinking about and then get back to work!

  • art quilts
  • art dolls
  • beading retreats
  • Queen of Hearts project
  • Her Hidden Treasure project
  • What to name the ring project
  • Head Over Heels for the Holidays
  • art show applications
  • bead show applications
  • beading retreats (I'm thinking about this one a lot, so it's getting mentioned twice)
  • cowboy boots (ok... that has nothing to do with beading, but I DO want a pair... and probably it's just a wish list item, but I figure if I'm thinking about it, I should include it in my list here) :)
  • beaded rings
  • chandeliers
  • ornaments
  • jurying into shows
  • show displays
  • missing bead (I stuck a bead in my pocket and now I can't find it! It's around somewhere but I hate that I can't find it right now when I need it!)
  • WORLD DOMINATION!!! (thanks Laura!!)
See? LOTS to think about! Going back to work on a project I can actually finish (i'll keep ruminating on the other things while I work!!!)

tiny blah blah blah...

no coffee. no music. boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But what about world domination? Shouldn't that also be on your list? :)