Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Thursday.... THAT day of the week (but I'm not going to jinx it... too much going on today to risk saying the words that cause my Thursday to go wacko a lot of times)

I have a bead show this weekend... my first in Atlanta in a LONG LONG LONG time.... maybe even longer!

I'm trying to get all my stuff together and organized. I'm still sort of flying by the seat of my pants on shows... I just don't have all my display stuff the way I want it. The ISGB show was a quickie show that I just took a little bit of stuff to, so I didn't cart all the stuff that I would have to a show like Bead and Button.

Bead and Button, however, has a lot of the set-up stuff already in place... draped tables, backdrop ready to hang signs, decent lighting (still need table top lights, but the overheads are decent) and I know what to expect.

This show is a new one for me, one that I haven't even attended as a buyer (I did it at a different location in the past), so there are a lot of unknowns that I'm trying to prepare for. PLUS after doing the ISGB show, there are some things that need tweaking for table-top shows. LOTS to do today!!!

so I'll get to it!!!

Hope to see you there!!!!!

(and a note to whoever was googling "Sylviebead Ring" it's something in the future... not yet. You'll have to be patient. Not even sure how you knew about it in the first place!! Sneaky customers!!!!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - Cinnamon Dolce Latte.... mmmmmmmm.

music - Adele. It's a grey day and it seems to fit. AND Taylor Swift... it's a grey day and I need a pick me up after Adele.

No comments: