Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Tuesday and it's sunny outside. AMAZING! We haven't seen the sun in so long that I'd almost forgotten what it looked like! SOOOOOOO glad to have a break from the rain... even though it's coming back.

I'm re-grouping after the beadshow and trying to get things together for future shows and for online sales. My calendar is starting to fill, which is exciting, but a bit nerve-racking at the same time. How to fit everything involved into my schedule.... but I've done it before, so I need to just keep reminding myself of that.

I had SUCH a good time at the beadshow.... talking to customers, re-connecting with other vendors who I hadn't seen in a while (hi Tara!!!)

I had a great response to the beading retreats and need to get to work right away planning some. If you are one of the people who said that you want to be an organizer, or had your own group of people that you wanted to invite... PLEASE let me know as soon as you can so that I can get something blocked off for you.

Ok... back to beading and kit making!!!

tiny blah blah blah

no coffee today

no music either (and I need to remedy that right now!)

No comments: