Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good afternoon bloggy friends!

So.....My mom informed me that no one really cares about my Girls Gone Mild Christmas party (she didn't really say it THAT way, but I understood what she meant) and that it doesn't look like THAT big of a deal because there are only 4 of us going. She has nooooo clue how much fun we have that night and what a BIG deal it really is, BUT I can understand that you all might not be as interested in it as I am... but again, it's my blog and I felt like celebrating the fact that the party date is getting closer.

back to talking about beady things....

The retreat is getting closer to booked by the day! I have FOUR spaces remaining!!!

Which made me get excited and start singing this song in my head...



I can't help it. I'm a child of the Sesame Street generation. I hear a number and I think "Four, Four, Four, Four... Let's sing a song of Four!"

So... FOUR of you need to get your registrations in FAST. I've had WAY more than 4 people emailing me, so people who are on the fence need to move before someone gets your spot!

For those of you who weren't into driving cross-country for a retreat... tell me you want one in your area and I'll see what I can do! I'm looking into possible venues in other states (Michigan and Texas to name a couple), so I'd love to hear from you!


I'm working on another ring sample tonight. More muted colors to show how different the project can look from one color to the next. I'm going to have the kits in 6 different color palettes. This will be one of them.

happy Tuesday everyone!!


tiny blah blah blah...

no coffee today... too rainy to go inside, so I did Chick-fil-a drive thru instead! (it's REALLY rainy here today)

music - just the sesame street song! :)

No comments: