Monday, November 30, 2009

I know I'm far far behind in my blogging. (sorry Laura) ;)

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday out of town with my family... and now I'm back in the studio working my tail off to get ready for the Decatur Holiday Marketplace show this weekend.

I haven't done a "finished" show in a LONG time (like 2000... maybe?). By "finished" I mean... not a beadshow. A show where people can walk away with something that is FINISHED... a wearable or useable item... not just a bead. So this will be the first of this type of show for me in a long time.... and I'm a bit nervous for several reasons.

I'll blog more about that tomorrow. I'm exhaustified!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

we're way past coffee time, but I did enjoy a starbucks CDL today

music - it was Christmas Christmas Christmas in the studio today!

No comments: