Monday, November 09, 2009

WARNING... this post has nothing to do with beads or art...

It is in direct conflict with what I've said lately that I'm not talking about life stuff...

I lied. (but I can do that since it's my blog)


I was too busy to really blog today, so this is simply an announcement for all of you who wonder about such things...

How long is it till the Girls Gone Mild Christmas Party you ask???
(see? I KNEW you wanted to know!!!)

It is 39 days till the party!!!!!

We were together this weekend making pre-party plans... and I can't WAIT!


So... the countdown has officially begun.... and can I say one more time how absolutely lucky I am to have these 3 friends???? Love you guys!!!!!


tomorrow we'll be back to our previously scheduled bead programming....

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Hi, Sylvie!

Unknown said...

GASP I KNOW that drink!!! Grr... Ay free time this week?? :)

Sylvie said...

Hi Mallory!!! (picture me waving at you through the computer) Hope you're having a great week!!!

Regan...yup. And we're starting our party this year again in that very same place!! As for free time this week... nope not this week or weekend. The next weekend I can do something, but have some plans we have to work around (that I'm not going to talk about here because I don't talk about my personal life... only YOU do!!!) :D