Saturday, November 07, 2009

Happy Saturday World!!!

I don't usually post on Saturday, but I forgot to post what I needed to yesterday... so here it is!

This week for the first time since 2006 the Sylviebead News was e-mailed. I am almost certain that if you are reading this you are on my email list, but just in case... if you're NOT on the list and hope to be receiving the newsletter, please click below and sign up.


If you missed the news... here's a link (not quite as pretty as the newsletter was in e-mail form, but it works just the same)

Click here for The Sylviebead News


Ok... that's it. Back to your regularly scheduled Saturday activities!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

oh no you don't!!! I'm not telling you what I do on my day off! We've covered that before!!! I've got to keep my private life private!!!

No comments: