Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Days of the Week...

Last night I was laying in my bed, singing the song from the Mamas and the Papas in my head (before my time music-wise, but I'm pretty sure my mom must have played it for us). ANYWAYS... I was mentally singing "Monday... Monday..." which was how I started yesterday's post.

And then I realized... It's NOT Monday!!!!! It was TUESDAY. I DO know the days of the week!!! I guess it was because it was the first WORK day of the week that I was feeling like it was Monday.

I don't really have anything important (as if I ever do) or beady to say today, but I did want to clarify that I knew that yesterday was Tuesday before someone (mom) corrected me!!!


Here's the tiny blah blah blah...

Coffee - Same as usual these days... Iced Venti 3 pump Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Music - Jason Mraz... just put a mix on of all the stuff I have of his on my ipod. His newest album is listed over there to the right. I LOVE his music... it's witty and fun.

No comments: