Monday, May 05, 2008

Hello World! It's MONDAY!!! woo hoo (ok... not really woo-hoo, but it sounds enthusiastic, so I'm trying to think positive and be excited about getting up early, getting kids to school, getting to work, etc.)

I'd RATHER have Saturdays all week long! YAY!

THIS Saturday was great! I made beads again!! YAY YAY DOUBLE YAY!!!

I had made an appointment for renting torch-time at the bead store on Saturday morning, so I got up early, took my already loaded bead-making tote and headed to Marietta. I made beads for a few hours and had no problems with shaking and made 2 fairies and a mermaid! WOO HOO! I'm BACK!!!!!!!

These beads are going in the collection for my boys, but I'm hoping that at some point I'll be ready to put some things up for sale again. In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy making beads when I can.

I THINK I'm going to work on cleaning my studio a little this week. No unrealistic goals to have it completed by a certain day or anything, just going to make an EFFORT to get started. baby steps.

For now, I'm enjoying the social aspect of going over to the bead store... it's just too far away to do any days except Saturday mornings when I don't have the boys. I stay busy on my no-kids weekends, though, so bead-making time will be limited even then.

So, this concludes the bead news for today. Any other news is just not for this blog (like the part about my getting NEW PUPPY in a few weeks !!! But I'm not talking about that here.... this is a BEAD blog NOT a PUPPY blog!)

coffee today - of course! Same ol' same ol... Venti 3 pump with whip Cinnamon Dolce Latte (I'm the girl in front of you at Starbucks that you roll your eyes at when she says her complicated order!!)

music today - still listening to my long mellow playlist. Right now it's playing the Police

No comments: