Monday, May 12, 2008

Hello whoever you are!!!!!!

So, I'm noticing that people are coming and reading this... WHO in the heck are you guys??!! I'm not asking for a "roll call" or anything, but it's funny knowing that people are coming and reading every day (and I know you are because I can read my site statistics and know there are a certain number of hits happening just about every day... it's just funny to me for some reason).

I don't have a LOT of beady things to talk about today, but I do have a few. I'm going to make beads again this coming weekend while the boys are with their dad, but I'm not sure how much time I'll actually get in since I'll also be going to spring football scrimmages.

The boys will be gone for the next 3 weekends in a row and will be gone the entire week after Memorial Day, so that's a LOT of time to myself to get things done. BUT.... I'll have my new puppy by then, so I'll probably be spending more puppy time and less beadmaking time.

I'm SO excited about my new puppy. Here's his picture...


He doesn't have a name yet, but he will! We have a lot of possibilities, but haven't totally agreed yet. I'd love an art name, but that's not gonna happen. Looks like he'll have more of a standard DOG kind of a name. I don't want anything too silly. I loved the name Einstein because he's going to have crazy hair when he gets older (he's a Goldendoodle) but one of my boys vetoed that one. Too bad! :(

ok... gotta get back to work. Just wanted to check in with my "faithful" readers... whoever you are!!!

the daily blah blah blah...

Fashion report - nothing bizarre seen today, although my 10 year old looked SHARP in his suit he wore to school today! (which is bizarre... he's never dressed up!) He was giving a speech since he's running for school council president! We're not expecting a win since there is only one girl running and 3 boys. The boys will probably split the boy vote and the girl will get all the girls, making her win by a landslide. He knows that already, so it won't be a big let down. But he's got a great slogan! "Don't be Trippin' Vote for Griffin!!" (cracked me up when he told me that!

Coffee - Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte - which is NOT good today! They forgot the cinnamon syrup and I swear they put in an extra shot of espresso, so it's really bitter without any sweet to balance it. PHOOEY!

Music - Sylvie's New Groove (will have to post a link to those songs later) and now Sylvie's long mellow list

No comments: