Tuesday, April 12, 2011



I rock.... but I have a long way to go before I can roll! Bead and Button is only 50something days away and I need every last second of that time!

But today I feel like I made it to a mile-marker...Today I finished all the beads for 7 different kit styles. I'm only a few beads short of having another kit to add to that.... and that will make a total of 80 kits. Each kit has an average of 10 lampworked beads, so that's a lotta lampwork going on!

And this is before the seed beads and other accent beads go in!

Here's a picture of the lampworked beads for one of the Flora Flora Bloom Boom kits - Sassy Girl
I had some other fun " aha" moments in the studio today, but I'll have to save that till tomorrow... I'm up too late!

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - yes, but much earlier in the day!

music - I was singing along with my country music playlist today.... "All My Exes Live in Texas" and other cheezy fun songs with a healthy dose of Taylor Swift and the Dixie Chicks

No comments: