Tuesday, April 05, 2011

The new and updated Blackboard of Bossiness!!!
(please hold your applause till the end of the blog posting)


Since I conquered the long list from the prior weeks B.O.B., I erased the list of HOT HOT HOT colors, which, honestly I was getting pretty tired of! Now it's the Cool/Bright mix list... which still has a lot of hot colors included, but I get to add lime green and turquoise! I'm very orderly about this process this year... not letting myself make beads that are 'off list' colors!

Last year I worked a little differently getting ready for Bead and Button... this year, I'm trying to work through one color palette at a time, which keeps me from having a million kajillion different colors in front of me at once. I just pull stringers (thinner "rods" of glass) out of the few colors that I'm working in and have those ready to go.

This color palette (because I know you care) is... orange, yellow, pink, turquoise, lime and purple. I don't have a name for it like hot, cool, rich, etc. and I need to come up with something for the Flora Flora version. "_____ Chick" Suggestions are welcome!

The great news is that, after working all day today, I'm finished with about 1/4 of the beads in this color-range. I think that by the end of the week, I could be moving on to ALL cool colors! (woo hoo! I'm making it through the list, which is good considering the countdown number in the top right corner of the B.O.B. 50 days! I was wrong yesterday!!)


have a great day everyone!

tiny blah blah blah....

Coffee - yes and it was yummy!

Music - more Sara Bareilles Genius list. (I need to publish that playlist because it's really good!)

No comments: