Thursday, April 14, 2011


KITS KITS KITS!!!!!!

I've been working like a mad woman making lampworked glass beads for all the kits. I snapped some pictures just to remind myself how much progress I've made. I have 10 kits of every single color-way, so that's a lot of beads and I still have a lot of "chicks" and "springaliciouses" and "sweethearts" to go! SO many kits to make... which means SO many beads.

(and right now, all the other beadwork instructors/designers are putting together hundreds of beautiful kits full of seed-beads. I won't even GET to the putting seed beads in the kits until mid May. YIKES! But it's worth it. My kits will be FAB!)

Here's a glimpse of what's been coming out of the kiln....


off to rest for the night then get up and do it again.... amen. (I'm feeling the "struggle for the legal tender" line from that Jackson Browne song!)


tiny blah blah blah...

it was a caffene fueled day - CDL and Dr Pepper
music - my "Chick Flick or Should Be" playlist which has TONS of 80s music mixed with current singer/songwriter stuff.

No comments: