Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy Monday World!!!

It really is a pretty happy Monday for me. A quiet one, and a COLD one, but a nice one.

Beady News....

Today is going to be BEADMAKING-O-RAMA when I get home. I plan on making lots of little heads and feet for Head Over Heels... let's hope I can stay on-task.

Finding Your Voice class news...

We're 3 weeks in and I've got about 2/3 of the people participating. It's so funny how groups either come together or don't. I can't control synergy, but it's a really interesting element of these classes. I'm watching one class really bond and the other just start to. They needed a bit of a kick-start I think. I just think it's an interesting phenomenon.... artists working together... it's usually a solitary thing, beadmaking, so this is a change for them I'm sure. It takes some getting used to, letting yourself open-up to other people's ideas. Hopefully they're all enjoying the class. It's hard for me sometimes because I love the in-person interaction between people in this class... I'm trying to come up with words for my frustration, but I'm not able to right now.

I love the assignment they have this week, so I'm hoping they all dive-in and really really really open up to each other. On this assignment it's especially important. Hopefully the assignment's tone will lead them that way without my pushing them.


That's it for today. I'm hoping that my weather gets springy again. I don't like cold weather in the spring. It's supposed to be pretty and flowery... not 30 degrees! (which it isn't right now, but I heard it might be!!)


tiny blah blah blah....

Today's tiny blah blah blah is brought to me by
Keith and a belated, but very appreciated birthday present. Thank you Cinnamon-Dolce-Daddy! You picked the perfect gift!!!!!

coffee - yummy Cinnamon Dolce Latte which is GREAT for this cold day

music - still listening to the radio Dave FM... Not that I don't enjoy Mara Davis, but I wish I could figure out where my kid put m ipod!
I'm REALLY going to need it in the studio tonight!

No comments: