Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's Tuesday!!!!!

And I'm thinking about...

chickens

prayer

and opera singers



AND they're all tied together...sort of..... don't ask.


This is what my mind keeps brewing on.... need to find some playtime to experiment with these crazy ideas.

and I can't explain them... because until I actually make some of them, I don't want to talk too much about it. but I think that these ideas could all be really cool.


short short short posting today. Probably no beadmaking time. It's orchestra concert day, which means last-minute shopping for black socks and pants. We keep out-growing them in between concerts (6 months = 3 inches!!!) and black socks disappear into the great sock beyond.


tiny blah blah blah...

Thank you again Rita for my coffee sponsorship this week!!!!

coffee - cinnamon dolce latte

music - I keep playing Eric Hutchinson "Rock and Roll" over and over and over. Need to switch to something else, but I like the song!

No comments: