Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Wednesday to me!!

I have nothing to talk about... truly! (editor's note - guess I did. But I always find SOMETHING to talk about!)

I didn't make beads last night. I have no idea why. I had a chance to... 2 full hours of no-kid time and I just couldn't budge. SO frustrated with myself!

I've been told that I'm hung up on making art and I just need to accept that maybe I should just be "making" right now until I can get past the paralyzation part.... that I need stock for the show and I need to not put myself in a stressful situation because of that.

I just feel like a hypocrite about that though! If I'm the one teaching people to be artists... how can I accept just being a maker???

hrumph! I hate this!!!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - much needed Cinnamon Dolce Latte... very yummy!

music - Annie Lennox Diva. I'm adding some songs from it to my big mellow playlist, but decided to listen to the whole album. This used to be one of my "go-to" beadmaking albums in 2002. Just remembered that. Maybe this will spur me to dive into the studio.

1 comment:

CreekHiker said...

Sylive, JUST making SOMETHING gets you moving. Once you're there, torch blazing, kiln hot, you just keep going.

Hang in there!