Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Woo Hoo it's Wednesday!!!!!!

I know I write "woo hoo" all the time, but I miss saying it.

I used to say it in my classes all the time. It made my students laugh. This made me think of a funny story that I'd like to tell, but alas... cannot. But I CAN tell you another one about "woo hoo" A friend of mine sent me one of those quizzy things and in it the question was "what's your favorite expression" and mine was... of course... "WOO HOO!" He said, upon receiving the email.... "I think the question meant an expression that you actually say!" And I said, "what do you mean???? I SAY "woo hoo!!" whenever I am presented the opportunity!!" He rolled his eyes. I didn't see it... but I know he did.

ANYWAY... I miss teaching wonderful people who help my sparkle and give me lots of chances to say "woo hoo" when I'm excited for them.

and on that note....... I get to sparkle in June!!!!!!!! It's for sure a real deal thing now!!!

I got my confirmation from Bead and Button... paid my big kahuna payment for my booth and I'm a vendor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

If you're marking your show guides, please mark booth 110 (aisle 1...first booth on your left) as MINE!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

(have I said that enough yet???)

this was super short... I have other stuff to tend to today and can't be here long.


Have a Wonderful Woo-Hoo-filled Wednesday!

I'll be gone tomorrow, but will be back Friday.


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - brought to me by ME again today (but am lining up sponsors for next week! YAY!!) Cinnamon Dolce latte, which was perfect for a grey rainy day.

music - none!!! My kids snagged my ipod last night and I forgot to get it back before I went to work! :(

No comments: