Friday, April 24, 2009

Why is it that I always have incredibly creative or thought provoking ideas as I drive down Lake Forrest Drive???? What is it about that road??? And can I move my studio so that it somehow moves down Lake Forrest when I need inspiration????

(oh yeah... happy Friday!)

I had the coolest ideas this morning as I drove to my office. I'm wondering how I'll deal with the ideas... but they're cool.

and this is short.


tiny blah blah blah..

Brought to me by Rita!!!!! Thank you SO much Rita!!!!! I truly appreciate it. Visit Rita's website and see all her pretties... www.ritazramblez.blogspot.com

coffee - Cinnamon Dolce Latte - YUMMY!

music - Adele, Adele, Adele, Adele. I've had her album on repeat all morning and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay like that all day. Beautiful.

1 comment:

Rita'z R-tistic Ramblez said...

Thanks Sylvie, its: www.ritazramblez.blogspot.com