Friday, October 03, 2008

FINALLY Friday!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

I am REALLY looking forward to this weekend. HOORAY, it's almost here!!!

I am finally feeling better and have a whole weekend to myself with no big plans, so I'm going to spend time relaxing and doing beady things (in addition to some normal "gotta do" weekend stuff)

I didn't have a beady day yesterday, but knew it wouldn't be. Some days are just about being a kid-taxi and that's what it was. That's ok.

But, no beady stuff means no long beady entry here, so that's it for today!! I'll hopefully have lots of beady news on Monday after spending some quality time ALONE with no junior beadmakers hogging my torch!!!!

Happy weekend everybody!!!

tiny blah blah blah

coffee - the most WONDERFUL cinnamon dolce latte ever (I'm not sure why, but it was even better than usual... so thank you Omar, my favorite barista!!)

music - absolutely nothing! My son stole my ipod from my purse last night and I forgot to ask for it back this morning!!! Must do that before he goes to his dad's for the weekend!!!!

No comments: