Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's "stress free thursday"

Boy... I sure hope so. I neeeeeeeeeeeed a stress free day.

Lots of beady things going on, but no beadmaking. Bummer. I wish I could say that I've been making tons of beads and doing all sorts of creative things myself, but I can't.

My tremors are back. :(

I had figured out some time last year that they were stress-induced, but boy, I can really tell that this week. A lot of the stress had disappeared from my life in the last couple of years, but the events of my life recently have multiplied that stress times a gazillion (yes, that's mathematically possible) and my hands are back to shaking again.

I'm hoping that life finds a new normal and the stress lightens so that I can do what I love.

In the MEANTIME, I'm thrilled with the online workshop. Everyone seems to be really enjoying it (or pretending to anyways) and I'm loving watching people have "aha" moments that I helped them to find. That is SO rewarding.

It's hard to watch everyone else get to make beads though... I'm dying to. I'm actually going to give it a try tomorrow, but I'm not going in with too much expectation because lately, I'm having trouble even typing. We'll see.

Back to the class though... one of the people participating suggested that I think of writing a book about the process. I really never considered anything like that and it did make me wonder if people would read something like that. Not sure.

I've always believed that the same processes could be translated to other mediums, but I think if I did write a book it would focus on beadmaking. Still... I don't know how many people would actually be interested in something so esoteric. It seems that a LOT of the beadmaking world just wants "how to" and not something so crazy as I'd be offering.

something to think on anyways...

tiny blah blah blah for today...

Coffee - maybe later. I'm having iced tea with lots of lemon this morning

Music - random stuff on my ipod. I found a playlist called "recently played" and I have NO idea how it collected the songs it did because these are NOT recently played songs. I'm liking it though. So far it's been a cool collection. Right now I'm listening to Jason Mraz sing "At Last" (the etta james song) which is a really cool cover of that song.

No comments: