Thursday, October 02, 2008

Stress Free Thursday?

Really???? I KNOW that's what my friend calls it, but it's SO not been stress-free lately. No details, but it's been hectic and today will be no different.

SO I really doubt that there will be any beadmaking today. I'm basically just a children-taxi today.

I did make a few beads yesterday and I think they turned out pretty cute. I didn't look at the beads when I turned off the kiln, so I'll find out when I get home! :)

I made a couple of little witches for Head Over Heels and one Bride of Frankenstein (ish) cutie.

Can't wait to see them. NEED to get pictures taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ok, that's it for now.

tiny blah blah blah

Coffee - totally changed things up today and got a mocha. Omar the barista was floored!!! really!

Music - nothing. I'm just enjoying some silence.

No comments: