Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Friday.

That should come with a huge sigh of relief, but it's not. This is going to be a challenging weekend (those of you who know what I mean know what I mean) and I don't have that "whew! the weekend!" feeling that I normally would.

In beady news... the creativity class count is now up to 36!! OMG! And that's with 2 people that had to drop out!!! Crazy! And exciting.

I'm happy for the little bit of distraction that it is. The beads for this week's challenge are beginning to be posted and I'm already WOWed. It's SO cool to watch this process happen. It's too hard to describe, and it would start me on a long rambling dissertation again, but I really do love seeing the "aha" moments that it brings. So, even though personal stuff is crazy, this is a good thing.

It was my intention to participate in the workshop... not just moderate. BUT I'm not sure if I'm going to get any torch time this weekend. We'll just have to see. I might see if Griffin wants to make beads with me for a little while on Saturday morning. Of course, that would probably mean that Griffin makes beads and I sit there wishing I had the Y connector so that we both could!!! LOL

ok... going to run and get through this day. I feel like I have lead feet and I keep having to remind myself to BREATHE.

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - Cinnamon Dolce Latte from a foreign Starbucks. I like Omar's better.

music - My chick flick playlist (right now it's Elvis Costello Allison)

No comments: