Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Thursday... FINALLY.

It's Stress-free Thursday... and it BETTER really be or I'm going to start asking for a refund!!!!


I'm a little more settled than I was yesterday. It doesn't mean that the things that were bugging me yesterday are any more solved than they were... I just am feeling a little more settled about them. (this makes no sense... I know)

I have a weekend to myself and plan on decompressing... hopefully that will help too.

TONIGHT, however, I am with my "G" just the two of us. I'm going to see if he wants to make beads... he might, he might not... you never know with him. Just depends where his mood lands. I think it would be fun since it's just the 2 of us and he wouldn't have to share torch-time w/ his brother... but we'll see.

My weekend plans are changing a bit, so I'm going to see if I can sneak some beadmaking time in where I might not have had some before... we'll see.

If nothing else, I need to get my photography stuff set up!!! I need to find a place for it that's sort of permanent so that I don't have to put it up and take it down all the time. I'm not sure where that will be yet... but I need to get it done because as I'm making beads, I need to take pictures and get them posted to the net.

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee today - Cinnamon Dolce with all the toppings! I deserve the whipped cream!!!

music - listening to Dave FM and they're playing really really good stuff today. Thanks Mara Davis! (right now it's Matthew Perryman Jones - "Save You"" great song!)

No comments: