Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Monday and it definitely feels like one.

I was listening to the radio and they were playing Jackson Browne's The Pretender this morning... which was the perfect song for a day when you've got to just...

"get up and do it again... amen"


I'm dragging... both physically and emotionally. I'm not going into it, but stuff is really getting to me and I'm SO glad I have the distraction of my online class. I'm really feeling good about what's happening there. It's exciting to see the things developing through the activities. It makes me smile and makes me feel good about what I'm doing.

I hope that the people participating are feeling as good about it as I am. It's not an easy process, challenging yourself, going outside your comfort zone... but it's good for us.

I've got an assignment bead to work on this week and I'm hoping to find time before Friday. I'm out of town for the weekend, so I need to make sure that I've got it done before I go. It's a really interesting assignment (if I do say so myself) and I can't wait to see how people interpret it. It's more esoteric and emotional in nature than the other assignments, so it's either going to be a hit or a bomb. I've not done this one before in one of my classes, so this is a test. I think it could be really cool though... so hopefully it won't be a bomb.

ok... need to go "struggle for the legal tender" in the words of Mr. Browne.

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - no, but I probably should have. I'm trying to eliminate starbucks from my daily routine to save money and just prove that i'm stronger than my habit... BUT it's not going so well.

music - no... I turned it off after Jackson Browne was on. I like that song and it's sort of haunting, so I've just got it on "repeat" in my head.

No comments: