Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello beady/bloggy world!

I've missed you!!

Unfortunately, until things calm down in my non-beady real life, things might be quiet here.

My online workshops are rolling along and I think everyone is enjoying them so far. We're still in the "forced experiment" stage, but some of the people are using the ideas and moving in new directions with their own NON-forced work. That's the exciting part to watch. I hope more people post pictures for everyone to see what they're doing (if they're doing something) with the inspirations from the group.

I have people on a waiting list for a 5th group. I really am not sure if I can do that or not. I'm going to wait and see how these 4 groups go first. I MIGHT do it, but I have to make sure I'm not taking on too much. Once things calm down in REAL LIFE, I'd like to get some beads made myself!!!

So much for marketing a Halloween Head Over Heels, huh???? Maybe I should shoot for May Day!!!

ok... time for the Tiny Blah blah blah

coffee - SO needed this morning. Cinnamon Dolce Latte and I'm predicting there will be more than one consumed today.

music - my long mellow list. We just switched from Jack Johnson's "better together" to Corrinne Bailey Rae's "Breathless" which I absolutely love. YAY for my ipod!

No comments: