Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Tuesday to me!

And it really is pretty much a happy Tuesday. I don't know that i could have said that much in the last few weeks, but I do feel a little more on an up than an "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" today. Not that things are DIFFERENT... just that I'm feeling a little less on edge. But enough about that...

let's talk beads!

How in the WORLD am I going to find time to make beads????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My schedule is totally topsy-turvy now due to family stuff and I have NO clue how i'm going to find time to make beads... and I DESPERATELY need to make beads... for the creative reasons AND financial ones. I have absolutely NO idea when I'm going to be able to do this... do I treat it like an after-hours job and START at 10:00 at night when my son is in bed??????? Work until midnight??? And what can I get done in 2 hours anyways???

I am TOTALLY stumped as to how I'm going to do this, but I have to. I don't want to be an absent single mom who goes to work instead of spending time w/ her kids... but I totally understand the necessity of it for so many people in my position. I'm stumped, but will have to figure it out. I don't really have another option.

Online class - wow. just wow. I can't BELIEVE the incredible stuff that's being made. I'm posting a link to the collection of beads that have been created as of today. I'll be adding more as the class progresses. The group is also posting their follow-up creations as they use these beads as inspiration for future work. If I can, I'll post some of those later.

In the meantime... Here is a collection of fun work from beadmakers from around the WORLD!! (isn't that too cool???!!!! I have participants from as far away as India and South Africa!)

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=66791&l=43028&id=683356612


And speaking of far away... I'm up to 22 countries for my blog! Look out Pinkie... we're taking over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiny blah blah blah

coffee - cinnamon dolce latte (I need another one)

music - listening to Dave FM... a great collection of music today. Thank you Mara Davis DJ extraordinaire !

No comments: