Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Worn Out Wednesday

I'm still feeling yucky. I tried to work in the studio for a little while yesterday, but my hands were shaky, so I didn't get much done. I did play with a few new color ideas and got some cool effects.

I also made a really pretty encased bead. Those usually take a lot of concentration, so I was surprised I was successful. I just knew after a couple of bigger beads that I wasn't going to do much good because I couldn't hold my hands steady and focus the way I need to. Cold medicine and beadmaking = not good. I hope I'm not shaking for other reasons... but that's always possible.

I'm going to give it another try today.

I DID finish my Halloween Head Over Heels though!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I need to setup my bead-photography stuff and take pictures of things. Must do SOON!!!


tiny blah blah

coffee - nope. still doing iced tea

music - nope. forgot ipod.

No comments: