Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Topsy Turvy Wednesday

I'm having lots of days like this lately... where things just aren't as they should be. No explanations necessary (or going to be given) but it just is NOT normal around here lately and I don't like it. It effects my mood, my work, my art.

I'm longing to make beads this week and I really haven't figured out how that is EVER going to happen mid week, unless I become a night-owl (I think I said this yesterday... so you can tell I'm really struggling with it). And it's not just for financial reasons that I'm thinking of this. I'm really feeling the NEED to make art... not just make things like jewelry, but make ART.

I have wonderful ideas swirling in my head and no time to explore things.

(I found it necessary to erase a lot of stuff I felt like writing today)

The more I lead this workshop, the more it reminds me of my capabilities and gifts and how a lot of them are being wasted right now which really sucks. For the last year and a half-ish, I was so focused on non-beady things that required ALL my focus... it was totally fine with me to bottle my creative side. But now it's starting to bubble up out of the bottle and it's very difficult to keep a lid on it. And I hate wasting the bubbles!!!!

I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to help other people grow creatively... but I really need to also.

ok... this posting is not nearly as optimistic as yesterday's was. I'm just really frustrated.


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - same ol' cinnamon dolce latte

music - Dave FM who changed their morning show... HOORAY! More music less talk!!! Right now I'm listening to John Mayer's "Daughters"

No comments: