Wednesday, October 22, 2008

quickie post...

My quest for world domination is closer to reality!!!

(very Pinky and the Brain of me don't you think?)

ANYWAYS... we now have readers in 44 of the 50 states (plus D.C. and some "unknown"... not sure what that's about... do we have a state called "unknown"??? Is it close to Montana???) and 20 countries!!!!! WOW! That's crazy!!!

(Kentucky, West Virginia, Delaware, Vermont, Alaska and Hawaii are the non-sylvie states. I wonder what color those would be on the big election map...I'm not sure I could be represented by just one color (the Republicans and Democrats aren't very creative... obviously... red states and blue states... BORING) I think MY states would be "purple and green polka dot states".

ok... I have nothing really beady to talk about today, but had to share that little factoid/silliness.

And tomorrow night...

"We'll take over the World!!!!!!!!!!!!" (and if you haven't ever seen the cartoon Pinky and the Brain... that was just totally lost on you. oh well)


tiny blah blah blah...

Coffee - being delivered by my dad (who I work for... he went on a Starbucks run). I TOTALLY need some. Chick fil A tea just wasn't enough.

Music - Sylvie's long mellow playlist - Norah Jones "Don't Know Why" is playing now (I'm on my 2nd time through today)

No comments: