Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday Monday Monday.......

I need it to be Friday... ALREADY!!!!! And I've barely started my week!!


I had a fairly quiet weekend, but not a very beady one. I DID spend a lot of time yesterday cleaning beads. YUCK. I hate that part of beadmaking. I had mandrels full of beads piling up and needed to make some head-way on cleaning them, so I did that for a while. Now I have a slew (is that even a real word??) of clean mandrels ready to go!! YAY!!!

I wish I had more beady news to report, but it just wasn't one of those weekends. I knew I needed to catch up on some rest, as well as see friends, so I concentrated on that instead. Hopefully there will be more beady news later!!! (once I clean all these beads I've got to do SOMETHING with them, so hopefully the news will have to do with that!)

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee today - Cinnamon Dolce Latte of course

music - it's very quiet again... I forgot my ipod! If I DID have it, I'd be playing something upbeat to wake me up!!!!

No comments: