Monday, January 19, 2009

Kroger Whimsical Whoopies


I just had to come write that in my blog because....

THAT is the grouping of words that someone googled and found my page through.

WHAT were they looking for in the first place??? And why did they think they'd find it here??? And WHEN did I say that group of words???? What's funny is... if you search for those 3 words... I'm the 3rd entry that comes up!!! (again, why anyone would search for those words I'm not sure)

SO... if you were looking for Kroger's Whimsical Whoopie Pie (as apparently people who looked at the #1 choice were) then you are in the wrong place.

I DO have an entry where I talk about a guy singing loudly in the Kroger parking lot... and I DO make whimsical beads... I can't help you with the whoopie though... I have no idea where that one came from.


And tomorrow we'll discuss why someone chose to come to my blog looking for "playlist non boring spa music" and how many kajillions of listings they had to go through FIRST before getting to my page.


ok... that's it. I don't normally post on a Sunday night, but that made me laugh!!

no tiny blah blah blah since it's not a normal posting day

No comments: