Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wacky Wednesday...

too much to do and not enough time to talk about it.

Made beads last night for a couple of hours. Still doing color explorations. Hands still shaking a bit too much to do any big-time sculptural stuff with tiny details (which stinks!)

Worked on researching moving my website to another server that isn't as expensive and offers more features. It's overwhelming, but I think it's necessary. It shouldn't cause any disruption in my website due to how they do everything, but it's still a bit daunting.

Too much regular work to do to blog much today.

Very excited about the online classes... the students are really enthusiastic which is great and makes me feel good about what I'm doing.


It's freezing here in Atlanta today... when I left the house it was 25!!! It reminded me of one winter when my studio was outside on an enclosed porch (at our old house) and I was in production mode for the big Tucson show... it was 17 degrees outside and my butt FROZE... yet I still made beads. :)

I don't know if I'm that HARD CORE of a beadmaker now... of course, that was a TOTALLY different era... the beads had to be made for the bills to get paid!!!! I know that time is probably coming again... so I'm glad my studio isn't OUTSIDE!!!!!!!

Hoping for a tiny bit of studio time this afternoon... we'll see.


ok... tiny blah blah blah... brought to you again by Aunt Janie and Uncle Jim!!! woo hoo!!! (I love Christmas)

coffee - CDL - I asked for it extra hot so that it wouldn't cool too fast as I drove to work... good decision!

music - A new and improved long mellow list. I love the song Tupelo Honey by Van Morrison... I keep hitting repeat (I do that sometimes... listen to the same song over and over)

No comments: