Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy 2009 my beady friends (and not so beady ones too!)

I'm writing a quickie Saturday posting, which I don't usually. I'm in a TOTAL beadmaking mood and don't have time to do it, which is driving me NUTS!!!

I see this as a really good thing, which is why I'm writing about it right now. I'm hoping I can steal a couple of hours later tonight, but we'll see.

Ok... here's the newest addition to my blog for 2009... SPONSORSHIP!!!!!

Want a plug? Want a shout-out?? Send starbucks gift cards!!!! LOL

Today's tiny blah-blah-blah is brought to you by my Aunt Janie, who totally rocks for giving me Starbucks for Christmas!!! Thank you Aunt Janie!!!!!!!!!


Tiny blah blah blah....

coffee - Cinnamon Dolce Latte... first of 2009 which was tres yummy!

music - a little of this and a little of that as we have been driving around town. Right now in the back ground is Mary had a Little Lamb or something like that which is one of the songs Griffin is learning to play in "Wii Music" (gift from Granna)

No comments: