Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Friday again!!

WOO HOO!!! It's finally here!!!!

And it's a ME ME ME weekend!!! I have SO much planned and I'm going to have a great time!

What do I have planned???? Oooooh sorry... that's on a need to know basis only and this is a bead blog, remember??? I DO have one beady thing going on Saturday night. I'm going to watch Heather Trimlett's demo at the Southern Flames meeting. I'm looking forward to that!!

But today... until the kids get home, I'm beading beading beading (re-beading) the legs for Head Over Heels Queen of Hearts.

I'm officially SOLD OUT of the Halloween Head Over Heels! YAY!!!! I'm glad I kept one for myself!!!!!!

The Holiday girls are selling and I haven't even sent out a real mailing yet letting people know about them! I've been putting that off until I could advertise the retreat, just so that I wouldn't have to double email people... I didn't want them to feel spammed. SO I have to hurry and get this girl finished. Which means... no more time to blog!


have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - CDL (i've indulged a lot this week due to the stress of re-doing the project I think)

music - Happy Song Playlist - Beck's Think I'm in Love is playing right now. I love that quirky song! My other favorite play of the day is "Someone to Love" done by the cast of Glee. GREAT song!!!!

No comments: