Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tis the season to wear UGGs in the studio.

It's cold cold cold in the basement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, the basement itself isn't cold... I don't need a coat, BUT my feet get freezing and then I can't warm back up again.

SO.... UGGs are the required footwear during the cold months. They're not the prettiest shoes, but they do their job.

Thank you Mr. Ugg wherever you are!


other bead-related non-shoe related stuff...

Still beading Head Over Heels Queen of Hearts... she's turning out OH so cute!

Working on the ring pattern. I do a good job diagramming everything, and this is an EXCELLENT beginner project, but BOY does it take a lot of work to get a pattern done.

Making colorful beads that will be incorporated into my Christmas Ornament Collection. They're turning out quite fun... not my normal stuff.


that's it for today... time to warm up!!

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - no, but I'm going to have to get some!

music - time for the Christmas list!! I'm grooving with Otis Reding's White Christmas today

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good post, bad music. ;) Did you know I loathe Christmas music? In about two weeks, my hell begins. It plays EVERYWHERE you go and people are so dang... cheery... :D Really disturbing.

Sylvie said...

Oh Regan... that's so sad!!! I am listening to Mariah Carey sing Christmas music RIGHT NOW. I'll be playing it all the way until January. How can you be friends with me??? I'll try to not be cheery when I'm with you. >:( (how's that?)