Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello Happy Tuesday People!

I'm happy for many reasons... one of which is that it's NOT RAINING!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

(but it's going to rain again tomorrow according to weather.com)


I'm recuperated from my quick turn-around trip to Michigan. I've spent this morning researching venues for bead retreats and I'm getting really excited about the whole thing.

I found a location in the Southeast that is PERFECT and is centrally located for GA, TN, SC, TN, AL and even Kentucky beaders. A GREAT place and I'm working on setting up a special retreat called.... (wait for it)....

Sylvie's New Years Beads Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this sounds fun, but hopefully I'm not. I'm planning a 3 1/2 day class beginning on New Years eve, going through the Sunday afterward. The location is a FABULOUS bed and breakfast that is perfect for this... it sleeps 15, each person has their OWN bed (which, as you know is not usually the case at bed and breakfasts), has an INCREDIBLE workroom already setup and ready to go with tables, comfy chairs and great lighting.

I'm going to post more info later, but if you are a Sylviebead girl and want to be the FIRST to make the You Are My Sunshine ring and the first (and only) Head Over Heels Queen of Hearts class, then let me know SOON so that you won't be left out of the loop.

Hopefully this will all fall together and we can have a great weekend!!! VERY excited.

At the same time, I'm looking for a retreat location for my Michigan girls. I've found a couple of possibilities and I'm running them past people on the 'committee' to see what they think.

Lots to do!! PLUS I need to get crackin' and make more Jester beads as well as get started on the new project directions!

so... must go work!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!! Hope to see you December 31st!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

no coffee and no music. a sad state of affaris... must remedy this quickly!

No comments: