Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Working on the computer today... planning my retreats and writing patterns.

I am getting fairly close to finalizing the Southeast retreat for this winter! I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row as soon as I can so that I can publicize it!

I'm sooooooooo excited about it (I think you could probably tell that since this is the 3rd day in a row I've talked about retreats)

It's going to be a 3 1/2 day retreat EITHER in N. GA or in Eastern Tennessee (I'm leaning towards the TN location because it would allow beaders from places other than GA get there easily AND the venue is fab!). I'll be teaching 2 classes (a 1 day and a 2 day) and there will be lots of free-beading time in the evenings for working on the class projects or other UFOs (un-finished objects).

I've decided on New Years weekend...which is a bit crazy because it's a holiday weekend BUT at the same time it's NOT crazy because there are tons of people who will be off work that Friday AND a lot of women who don't want to spend the weekend watching football (although I'm quite aware that there ARE female football fans and I'll try to make sure there is a TV for emergency use). New Years Eve is my tricky part. I think it will be mongo-fun to have a New Years Beads party that night and actually start things up on Thursday night... BUT I am trying to figure out of that will hurt the class because of people having NYE plans.

Still pondering all these things.

off to work!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - Cinnamon dolce latte on a rainy day!

music - listening to books on tape lately. Starting the first of the Sookie "True Blood" books!

No comments: