Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm home from Michigan and I'm totally exhausted, but had SUCH a great time and left feeling that I am on the right track. It was really really nice to get validation that I'm creating things that people appreciate... that people want to learn to make.

I have people excited about workshops. I'm excited about teaching again! YAY for my Michigan girls!!!! Luv you guys bunches!!!!! SO I'm now searching for a place to hold our retreat this spring. I'm hunting for the perfect place where we can have a true girls weekend away and spend a few days creating something AND enjoying hanging around with the girls. You guys are SO much fun... it's going to be a blast!!! NOW I just need to write the pattern so that you can have something NEW and exciting to make!!!!

I'm ALSO looking for a place for the Atlanta beaders.... I just haven't quite figured it out yet... but I will! I found a scrapbook cabin that is PERFECT, but it's booked solid other than New Years weekend (which might be kind of fun) and Valentines weekend. The project I was going to teach IS a Valentines project.... I just don't know that I would wait until Valentines DAY to make her!

lots to research... lots of exciting ideas brewing!

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - AGES ago... like 6 a.m. I had a Cinnamon Dolce Latte. It was airport Starbucks, which usually doesnt meet my standards, BUT somehow it was really good today!

music - no... just clicky keyboard. :)

No comments: