Thursday, October 01, 2009

Well, I've had official confirmation that yesterday's blog posting was a "hot mess."

I knew it was, but just couldn't stand editing the nonsense.

I also tried to explain something to that same reader about what I've been working on and it rendered her confused, so I'm guessing I made the right move in not trying to explain it here.... sometimes it's hard to turn visual concepts into blog postings.

Today has been about non-bead stuff. Tomorrow is "free-play" creative day. I can't wait!!!!!! I have stuff I KNOW I need to be doing, but between the hours of 8-3 I'm going to let myself work on this new stuff without feeling pressured to do something that is marketable. I think this is going to be essential in the upcoming months... having a day that I can CREATE in addition to days that I "make" Hopefully this helps keep artistic burn-out at bay when I'm doing more shows and making more sales. Hopefully.

ok... off to do more non-beady stuff!!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee today - Cinnamon Dolce Latte... YUM! Perfect for a chilly morning!

music - missing

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Hang in there, Sylvie!

Unknown said...

Yay! I love blogging name drops. ;) And here's to the weekend! (Lifts imaginary martini glass.)