Monday, October 26, 2009

Well... I need to write something because I know you're looking to read something (otherwise why would you be here... right??)

It's very busy in Sylviebead world right now. I'm working on Christmas things, trying to finish the Queen of Hearts sample, while at the same time writing the You are My Sunshine pattern.


Multi-tasking? Not really... just switching from one thing to another as necessary. Today I made beads to use in the Christmas stuff I'm doing for quite a while and then rotated to pattern-writing. Later tonight, after a birthday party I'll be back to beading the sample.

See??? That's how my life works when I work for myself. I work a LOT. But I DO have a fun job, so I keep reminding myself of that and reminding myself that taking breaks and days off on the weekend is really ok.

I try not to be a work-a-holic, but when it comes to the work that I love... and doing it to support the people I love... I am. I think there are probably much worse things to be and I am WAY better at balancing fun and work than I was years ago... but work IS fun, so I have to be careful.

Gotta run... time for fun!


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - no, it was an iced tea day

music - Taylor Swift right now... christmas music in the studio

No comments: