Thursday, October 08, 2009

Happy Stress Free Thursday!!!!!

So far, so good... and only a few hours left till FRIDAY!!!!!!

I have a ton to do in the next day and a half and I'm busy getting things ready to go to Detroit this weekend to see my favorite bead Divas!!!!!

Head Over Heels for the Holidays is being kitted. The supplemental instruction book is WAY more detailed than I thought it would be, so hopefully everyone will appreciate all the work that went into it. I love love love it!

Here's a picture of the cover... not such an exciting font, but I was going for readable more than cute this time.
But just LOOK at these yummy diagrams!!!!! I'm the bomb!!!!!!! I totally rock the bead-diagram world!!! (I'm laughing at myself as I write this... just making sure ya'll know that.)

Here's a sample from the original Head Over Heels pattern, which is still a part of the current pattern....

And here's a sample from the supplement... I know you can't read it, but isn't it SO CUTE!!!!!??? And you should see the fancy diagrams!!! (can you tell I'm quite thrilled with my own efforts??? LOL)

Ok... off to do some non-beady stuff.


Tiny blah blah blah...

coffee today was a very yummy Cinnamon Dolce Latte

music - Christmas!!!!! I don't know if I ever informed the "studio audience" here, but I finally found Aretha Franklin's Last Snow in Kokomo that was on the elusive Starbucks Christmas Album that apparently never really existed according to Starbucks headquarters people who researched for me. Oh well... I found the song! And today I enjoyed it and my other favorite Christmasy non-Christmas song 3000 miles by the Pretenders. Love that song!!!

No comments: