Monday, May 09, 2005

Did get to make beads for a little while today. Halo faces...6 made. woo hoo. Several not made, as they were icky bead messes...spinning on the mandrel...no good for anything.

After completing 6 of the "to do list" beads, I made another faces-vases bead. I used completely different colors, so I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Tomorrow is dentist day and hopefully will get to have a little torch time in the afternoon. Swim team started today and so did the drama of making my children do something they don't want to do. I might have to spend my afternoons forcing my children up the street to the pool. You'd think I was forcing them into a child labor camp or something worse...homework camp!!

I'm hoping that the drama wears off soon. I'm enough drama all on my own!!!

Today's music - a new mix of music in the studio today. I'm not sure what to call it, but it's not mermaid music, nor is it really angelic (like the faces I'm supposed to be making), but it sure rocks!

no coffee - Chik Fil A Sweet Tea w/ lemon

No comments: